See Text Version of Website

HOME | PODCAST | INTRODUCTION | LINKS | RSS FEEDS | EMAIL ME


Comments for The Evidence For Ancient Communications

YSrmTNnQCimtu

iWlxpt http://www.LnAJ7K8QSpkiStk3sLL0hQP6MO2wQ8gO.com
posted by Barnypok at Saturday, 1 April 2017 11:10:57 EST 11:10am

SMPgoLfkvSHnsQvYYoa

I really like swimming <a href" http://globonline.org/propeciasaleonline/overcoat ">where to buy generic propecia online</a> Arlene Farkas had defaulted on more than $6 million in mortgage payments on her E
<a href" http://globonline.org/ramiprilsideeffectspersistentcough/when ">altacet gel cena</a> dollaradded to gains against an index of currencies after the EuropeanCentral Bank said it will next week launch a massive bondbuyingprogram meant to boost economic growth.
posted by Grant at Friday, 24 March 2017 09:28:46 EST 9:28am

SARQUURbVCDfGo

Incorrect PIN <a href" http://www.photographersprism.com/cavertaonlinebuy/waited ">caverta available india</a> Scott Walker told ABC that he is not opposed to deploying American combat troops to defend the U.S
<a href" http://www.cobrainsurance.cc/zofransideeffectsafterpregnancy ">fda warning on zofran in pregnancy</a> Lawmakers have introduced more than 85 bills that penalizemembers of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender communityin 28 state legislatures this year, according to the HumanRights Campaign, an LGBTrights organization.
posted by Arlen at Monday, 20 February 2017 20:27:35 EST 8:27pm

bvNDlmJhPzEJ

I'm retired <a href" http://www.photographersprism.com/prednisoneprednisoloneinterchangeable/moonlight ">prednisone 40 mg uses</a> The rise of Islamist group Boko Haram in the northeast has put security at the centre of their election campaigns but both candidates have clashed over how to handle the insurgency in Africa&039;s biggest oil producer.
<a href" http://frogsinkhouse.com/?buyrobaxin750several ">robaxin 750 street price</a> Graduate students can already borrow an unlimited amount in federal loans, up to the full cost of attendance — which includes room and board, textbooks and other fees, not just tuition
posted by Everette at Monday, 20 February 2017 19:14:06 EST 7:14pm

apiHXKProYmMyU

I can't hear you very well <a href" http://www.marrakechexcursions.com/cataflam50mgobatuntuk/ ">harga obat cataflam 25 mg</a> The demands came as the Bank approved George Osborne’s HelptoBuy (HTB) Scheme — the chancellor had asked officials to review the policy, which offers subsidies to housebuyers with small deposits.
<a href" http://buyeffexor.life/ ">effexor xr weight loss or gain</a> One ofits biggest holdings at the end of last year was a $353 millionstake in Chinese Internet commerce company Alibaba Group HoldingLtd, SEC filings show.
posted by Donovan at Monday, 20 February 2017 19:13:45 EST 7:13pm

dtjoSHJMMILxyYKI

I'm originally from Dublin but now live in Edinburgh <a href" http://westendcollection.com/?informationcefadroxilduricefantibiotic ">cefadroxil 250 mg capsules</a> "That explains about 80 per cent of life on this planet," said Cleese, a visiting professor at Cornell
<a href" http://www.photographersprism.com/8mgzofranpurchase/simply ">8 mg zofran purchase</a> The London Stock Exchange said it intends to continue paying dividends on a progressive basis following the Frank Russell acquisition, with future payments adjusted to take account of the increased number of shares.
posted by Junior at Monday, 20 February 2017 15:26:31 EST 3:26pm

QOyNYUlZuaXxrhAJ

We used to work together <a href" http://www.photographersprism.com/levofloxacingenericbrand/dwell ">levofloxacin 500 mg oral tablet</a> (REUTERS) &8212; A group of 14 state attorneys general on Thursday asked the U.S
posted by Shelby at Monday, 20 February 2017 11:49:31 EST 11:49am

oUjMAOLcIyCHJTKvM

What university do you go to? <a href" http://sethquittner.com/sqd/eloconointmentcost/ ">can i buy elocon ointment</a> He’s highly respected and it’s interesting to see how much of Jose Mourinho’s approach has been informed by Van Gaal and he is clearly an educator
<a href" http://www.commodorewaikiki.com/trazodone100mgtabletpicture/ ">pms trazodone 50 mg for sleep</a> Greene raced over to field the ball, but made an awful throw wide of first that resulted in an error and allowed Willingham to race home.
posted by Owen at Monday, 20 February 2017 10:35:39 EST 10:35am

yxyyEXhCVNXPELQkp

Whereabouts are you from? <a href" http://www.mpcompany.eu/prednisonegeneric/ ">prednisone side effects internal bleeding</a> But Ochoa, Turn's general counsel,saysthat those optouts do not stop the company from tracking users online activities.
<a href" http://www.accesswise.org/mebendazoleonlinecanada/shield ">mebendazole tablets uk</a> Ahmad Ajman, who was in a nearby vehicle, said: &8220;When I got out and started walking, the explosion happened
posted by Robby at Monday, 20 February 2017 04:36:28 EST 4:36am

GlkZXCQZmAeDmg

Do you play any instruments? <a href" http://www.cobrainsurance.cc/warfarinonlinecheapslaughter ">coumadin diet restrictions in spanish</a> Some employees have already received letters warning them about the breach that say compromised information includes Social Security numbers, education and criminal history, birth dates along with information about spouses, other relatives and friends including their names and addresses.
posted by Isabel at Sunday, 19 February 2017 23:52:19 EST 11:52pm

MFTDfsfOYnThSycX

Could I take your name and number, please? <a href" http://www.commodorewaikiki.com/buyitraconazolesporanox/ ">sporanox dosage for onychomycosis</a> The refreshing and inspiring side of Francis — and he is an inspiration, as a kind and forgiving human being, even to nonbelievers — is that he is moving away from enforcing the rules for rules’ sake
<a href" http://www.accesswise.org/phenergansyrupfordogs/ ">is phenergan safe during pregnancy</a> Back in 2006, Channel 4 became the first broadcaster in the world to offer longform TV content ondemand with the launch of our 4oD service
posted by Columbus at Saturday, 18 February 2017 15:25:54 EST 3:25pm

rTkxBaukVQrGCZnBb

I'd like , please <a href" http://www.commodorewaikiki.com/tricornhatpatternfree/limited ">tricore solutions gurgaon review</a> President Beji Caid Essebsi said the attack involved "three aggressors" and the third man escaped
<a href" http://www.clayvessel.org/buyverapamil15gel/gus ">diltiazem verapamil side effects</a> The cut affects lendingin the national lek currency, which accounts for about a thirdof total lending by Albanian banks.
posted by Floyd at Friday, 17 February 2017 16:30:33 EST 4:30pm

WDnDERfVbqHo

Your account's overdrawn <a href" http://www.accesswise.org/vermox100mg5mloralsuspension/mane ">mebendazole tablets 500 mg spc</a> The NPIC and the Health Safety Authority (HSA) advise that if a person swallows the liquid inside a liquitab, vomiting should not be induced
posted by Terrell at Thursday, 16 February 2017 19:41:59 EST 7:41pm

MbZDslBytAdKrZ

I'm on a course at the moment <a href" http://www.tahitibeachhouse.com/doesshorttermprednisonecauseweightgain/sharpen ">prednisone 10 mg 48 tablets directions</a> "We are grateful to the Liberian people who volunteered for this important clinical trial and encouraged by the study results," NIAID Director Dr
posted by Michal at Thursday, 16 February 2017 10:40:29 EST 10:40am

PlCtQUkMAdzj

Go travelling <a href" http://sethquittner.com/sqd/glucotrolxlprice/comprehend ">glipizide er 2.5 mg</a> Major indexes slumped on Friday, with the S&P 500 sufferingits biggest oneday loss in about two months, after the U.S.nonfarm payrolls report for February showed jobs growth that wasmuch stronger than expected.
posted by Trinidad at Thursday, 16 February 2017 10:40:24 EST 10:40am

UaBPBvlLcdroKMmCACT

I've got a parttime job <a href" http://sethquittner.com/sqd/estracecreamonline/ ">do i need a prescription for estrace cream</a> Earlier, he had triedunsuccessfully to strike a partnership with DreamWorksAnimation, sources said.
<a href" http://www.accesswise.org/mestinondosagem/phone ">mestinon dose</a> The radio frequency chip supplier isexpected to report firstquarter revenue in line with estimates, according to StarMine
posted by Rufus at Wednesday, 15 February 2017 21:39:12 EST 9:39pm

rmLQwApGQJ

What are the hours of work? <a href" http://rockthismoment.com/levaquinclassactionlawsuit2012/ ">levaquin iv dose pneumonia</a> “She’s obviously on fire, but we’ve had two close matches in the last few weeks
posted by Reggie at Wednesday, 15 February 2017 20:21:13 EST 8:21pm

uZufPJtYJZDArK

I saw your advert in the paper <a href" http://www.tahitibeachhouse.com/baclofen20mgstreetvalue/diagram ">baclofen 20 mg tablets</a> "To be very clear, 'Barry' is a pseudonym, not the name of the man who assaulted me, and any resemblance to a person with this name is an unfortunate and surreal coincidence," she wrote
posted by Ellis at Wednesday, 15 February 2017 17:44:10 EST 5:44pm

fbwsOcyAVeg

I'd like to apply for this job <a href" http://westendcollection.com/?doesmebendazolekillroundwormshybrid ">where can i buy vermox plus</a> "Parents who know what it means to care for a sick andsuffering child with mitochondrial disease are the people bestplaced to decide ..
posted by Luther at Wednesday, 15 February 2017 15:03:50 EST 3:03pm

yRHXkGGKuHMSHKIPbQp

A pension scheme <a href" http://www.clayvessel.org/levofloxacin500mgtabletforpneumonia/ ">levofloxacin levaquin price</a> The “breastaurant” is trying to raise $500,000 for breast cancer research this month by offering Pink Passion drink specials and pink bracelets for its “Support our Hooters” campaign.
<a href" http://www.clayvessel.org/reviamedicationonlinenoprescription/ ">order naltrexone online</a> In calling Ramos a “remarkable man because of the depths of his commitment,” in describing him as “profoundly a man of faith,” in declaring that “our hearts are aching today,” Mayor de Blasio spoke movingly on behalf of the city he leads.
posted by Diva at Wednesday, 15 February 2017 13:43:44 EST 1:43pm

miKHtBDNysPSArLmSz

I really like swimming <a href" http://www.commodorewaikiki.com/vermoxplusprecioenfarmaciasdelahorro/probable ">mebendazole over the counter boots</a> "Now people will say, 'Well, that can't work.' Well, Seattle won the Super Bowl and that's exactly what they did."
<a href" http://www.commodorewaikiki.com/tevaprednisonemonograph/infinite ">will prednisone treat poison ivy</a> Danny Welbeck and Alexis Snchez prefer to cut inside, so Monaco only had to defend the central area of the pitch
posted by Maria at Wednesday, 15 February 2017 05:55:53 EST 5:55am

ArkoWdRsViMYhBl

I'm in my first year at university <a href" http://www.commodorewaikiki.com/cataflamdiclofenacsodium/joyful ">cataflam o diclofenaco potasico</a> In the second half of the season he is hitting .210 with eight RBI, two doubles and no home runs in 34 games.
posted by Wendell at Tuesday, 14 February 2017 22:13:33 EST 10:13pm

ahCJNgaIJuIgFCzUH

How do I get an outside line? <a href" http://hydrea.icyt.info/ ">hydroxyurea for sickle cell treatment</a> Crispy vermicelli noodles with Dorset crab, soya bean, garlic, chives, bean sprouts and pickled garlic (10.50) were wild
<a href" http://elimite.usik.info/ ">elimite lotion over the counter</a> For instance, Mr Haralson wrote that the experts had not established exactly how much value was attributed solely to Mr Hamm and not to other managers at Continental, and that passive factors like oil prices and new technologies helped to propel the firm's value.
<a href" http://traininglinks.net/manfaatobateloconcream/ ">elocon krim manfaat</a> ServiceMax is a mobile app that makes it easy for companies to manage fleets of field service technicians by ensuring they have access to the right information.
posted by Irwin at Thursday, 2 February 2017 08:10:44 EST 8:10am

rWgUqNLaUMzL

This site is crazy <a href" http://traininglinks.net/ordermellarily/heap ">buy cheap thioridazine</a> Patton failed a field sobriety test and refused a Datamaster blood alcohol test, according to the report
<a href" http://azulfidine.usik.info/ ">arthritis sulfasalazine</a> Among other highlights in the sale were Alberto Giacometti&039;s Stele III sculpture, which fetched $9.9 million (6.1m) and Joan Miro&039;s Tuilerie a Montroig, which sold for $8.7 million (5.4m).
<a href" http://medroxyprogesterone.kosy.info/thicket ">buy medroxyprogesterone 10mg</a> For O&039;Carroll, and many other who have gazed at them out of a train window or from the back seat of a car, the real loss may not be the holders themselves, but perhaps the awe and childlike wonder that only very few things can inspire.
posted by Williams at Thursday, 2 February 2017 06:11:21 EST 6:11am

MAcsjTwxpMqFkf

How do you spell that? <a href" http://atarax.ohog.info/forbid ">buy atarax</a> They emphasised that these drugs are ‘indisputably valuable' when it comes to the treatment of anxiety and insomnia, but they warned that use of them ‘should be of short duration and not exceed three months'.
<a href" http://dostinex.nepy.info/clink ">Order Dostinex Online</a> They can vote at speciallyprovided facilities near or within camps in their states of origin.
<a href" http://zithromax.kosy.info/mud ">zithromax vs generic</a> We put everything that was available on there, live and ondemand, and made it available on any device you wanted to use
posted by Jospeh at Wednesday, 1 February 2017 14:38:11 EST 2:38pm

oPFwpdVQMYvTwNxb

Hold the line, please <a href" http://bactroban.yfec.info/pronounced ">bactroban to buy</a> He said it could help bolster a perception among Americans that the United States will have to be more aggressive in dealing with Islamic State militants.
<a href" http://www.berarch.com/doescoumadininteractwithvitaminc/relations ">inr range for coumadin therapy</a> Proponents of this solution suggest that it would allow all shareholders of the ECB to enjoy the benefits of quantitative easing (QE) without having to assume the inherent risks.
<a href" http://zocor.kafu.info/skins ">buy zocor online without a prescription</a> China rejects such criticism, saying its rule ended serfdom in Tibet and brought development to a backward, povertystricken region.
posted by Maurice at Tuesday, 31 January 2017 23:10:35 EST 11:10pm

uYhIYOlXrQOVsMbV

Gloomy tales <a href" http://www.berarch.com/tinidazolebp500mgtablets/ ">norfloxacin and tinidazole side effects</a> I'm still at the point where I would rather own thebeneficiary of the energy price decline than try to catch afalling knife," he said.
<a href" http://www.berarch.com/clomiphenecitrate50mgpriceinindia/tourist ">clomiphene citrate for sale online</a> These measures will start tomorrow at Heathrow Terminal 1, which receives around 85% of all such arrivals across the whole of the airport.
<a href" http://www.berarch.com/estradioluseforivf/overwhelm ">estradiol cream price comparison</a> Bill Clinton carried just 34 percent of those voters in his successful 1992 campaign; Obama improved on that total by 15 points in 2008.
posted by Vicente at Tuesday, 31 January 2017 21:15:24 EST 9:15pm

iBwpFJZhoBI

I'm in a band <a href" http://www.specialdayshoedyeing.ie/growingamaryllisoutdoorszone7/pending ">amaryllis planting guide</a> Sather has plenty of decisions to make before next Monday’s trade deadline, but unfortunately, this probably wasn’t a tabloidfeeding meeting of the minds
<a href" http://www.specialdayshoedyeing.ie/coumadindietlistinspanish/booklet ">list of foods you can&39;t eat while on coumadin</a> “I don’t just mean the roar of the crowd, the fireworks and helicopters
<a href" http://carafate.selu.info/ ">how much does carafate suspension cost</a> The discovery, which jewelry expert and historian Joanna Hardy termed as "incredibly rare", sent Gemfields' shares up as much as 3.5 percent on Wednesday
posted by Lowell at Tuesday, 31 January 2017 02:01:51 EST 2:01am

hqsquwJeqmkOBttnuRY

Where do you live? <a href" http://www.berarch.com/levonorgestrelspiralecosto/ ">does levlen ed cause pimples</a> These told him his phone was running "slow" and that he needed to install new software to fix the problem.
<a href" http://www.berarch.com/norvascgenericsideeffects/tendency ">norvasc health canada</a> This, the researchers said, indicated that the link was actually due to newly presented asthma being mistaken for a respiratory infection and treated with antibiotics, or that the respiratory infection increased the risk of asthma, irrespective of whether it was treated with antibiotics or not.
<a href" http://plendil.usik.info/hasty ">plendil</a> The PM&039;s official spokesperson says they&039;ll cover a range of issues and one of the "priorities is looking at how they provide assurances to members of the alliance in Easter Europe" and "changing threats to our security around the world".
posted by Ruben at Monday, 30 January 2017 23:45:29 EST 11:45pm

oAZYhcFMne

I'll put him on <a href" http://www.berarch.com/doesbactrimcureurinarytractinfection/each ">bactrim effects birth control pills</a> Missouri has less stringent secrecy laws than New York and prosecutors there were able to tell the public that the grand jury in the Ferguson case was made up of nine white jurors and three black.
<a href" http://casodex.eteh.info/ ">buy generic casodex</a> "As was the case two years ago in our previous discussion about capital return, it is appropriate for the company to execute a meaningful share repurchase today," McGuire wrote in a letter to Lear's chief executive officer and board of directors.
<a href" http://www.specialdayshoedyeing.ie/depakotesprinkles250mg/ ">depakote er dosage range</a> Even though it&039;s difficult for him to communicate he&039;s absolutely in charge of a room."
posted by Tyron at Monday, 30 January 2017 16:00:15 EST 4:00pm

KXAGcXiHqGQHmZSPiOe

I wanted to live abroad <a href" http://precose.pyca.info/ ">glucobay acarbose</a> However, please note if you block/delete all cookies, some features of our websites, such as remembering your login details, or the site branding for your local newspaper may not function as a result.
<a href" http://www.berarch.com/startrekmedicaltricorderbuy/ ">tricor secretaries hong kong</a> is the religiously unaffiliated, who are underrepresented by 20 percentage points
<a href" http://www.berarch.com/damianaecoumadin/ ">coumadin dosing aafp</a> He&039;s talking about that gaffe earlier in the week, where a Sainsbury&039;s store placed a motivational poster encouraging staff to get customers to spend an extra 50p in store, in the shop window
posted by Lauren at Monday, 30 January 2017 12:17:58 EST 12:17am

rydjhRnrQWWHSPhzVpo

Have you got any experience? <a href" http://maxalt.eteh.info/being ">maxalt for migraines</a> Among the symptoms of insomnia, having trouble falling asleep appeared to have the strongest link with fatal injuries
<a href" http://persantine.lopy.info/hoof ">persantine 75 mg</a> COACHING TREE: Anthony Reno, a former Harvard assistant, is in his third year at Yale and looking for his first win over the Crimson
<a href" http://www.berarch.com/trazodoneuseindogs/ ">trazodone 50 mg high</a> So to essentially remove him now, because of an oblique injury, from this evenly matched NLCS seemingly creates a significant advantage for the Giants
posted by Leslie at Monday, 30 January 2017 02:49:51 EST 2:49am

rEkfTHAxqtOAviCxTu

How many weeks' holiday a year are there? <a href" http://traininglinks.net/pyridium200mguses/ ">can you buy phenazopyridine over the counter</a> Almost a decade before that, I&039;d seen a handful of Indian men gathered under a corrugated tin roof in Dharavi, Mumbai&039;s biggest slum, watching the programme on a TV set rigged illegally into the power cables that ran above the shacks
<a href" http://tegretol.ohol.info/joseph ">generic carbamazepine vs tegretol</a> "Relatively simple metrics like the percentage of students repaying their loans on time might be important as consumers weigh whether or not they will be able to handle their financial obligations after attending a specific school," the Education Department said in the document released Friday.
<a href" http://www.specialdayshoedyeing.ie/whatismeclizinehcl25mgusedfor/ ">meclizine hcl 25 mg 100 chewable tablets</a> Mack is the sole beneficiary of her mother's trust, which is administered by William Wiese, the brother of von WieseMack
posted by Santo at Sunday, 29 January 2017 06:16:02 EST 6:16am

dfxFdTLcpgXWe

Wonderfull great site <a href" http://myambutol.nepy.info/ ">buy ethambutol hydrochloride</a> Its future productivity growth and prosperity rests on those foundations of human capital."
<a href" http://www.berarch.com/differencebetweenrobaxinandvicodin/hire ">does methocarbamol 500mg get you high</a> As it is, the Yankees on Monday essentially told him he doesn’t really need to bring his glove to spring training
<a href" http://ponstel.ipog.info/tim ">ponstel</a> He played in Venezuela, too, and the CBA, got a look with the Nuggets and with the Nets before the Knicks gave him a much better look in the summer of 1991 and signed him
posted by Eduardo at Saturday, 28 January 2017 21:27:19 EST 9:27pm

jGuXqjIvPYGtA

2C73z8 http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7ojQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com
posted by Barnypok at Friday, 30 December 2016 04:00:09 EST 4:00am

All we have from G

All we have from God is a 2000 year old book that constantly <a href="http://vnpven.com">contcadirts</a> itself and is written by MAN. Is that it?So I guess it has nothing to do with how the Aliens' tell us we can basically do whatever we want without any consequences.That we are all supposedly gods' ourselves and can ascend to the heavens on our own merit.Whereas God demands we take responsibility for our actions.People like it because they don't have to worry about or feel bad for their wrong doings under it.
posted by Idowu at Tuesday, 27 October 2015 20:48:29 EST 8:48pm

to google about Indi

to google about Indian epics and vedas, you will come to know about that imoornatifn for sure. humans and gods existed millions of years ago and people believe that. Coming to all those u hav mentioned, I cant say if they are lying. but they must be trying to fool and people and become famous. I will believe if I can see some scientific evidence that aliens exist, but not based on some well carved theories of somebody. http://zuvwtskff.com [url=http://rbtzauu.com]rbtzauu[/url] [link=http://lcbeijf.com]lcbeijf[/link]
posted by Ron at Monday, 26 October 2015 03:41:58 EST 3:41am

did, and I did not f

did, and I did not find any convincing proof, but all <a href="http://wvkdfjtx.com">asiupmtsons</a> and speculations. There is not even a single proof but saying legend has this or that, or these theorists saying this or that could have happened. Just bcoz u can not explain something u can not attribute to ALIENS. theists are much better in that, at least they believe in some super natural power. Why could not it be possible that our ancestors were intelligent than us the knowledge was lot with d history.
posted by Pukkey at Sunday, 25 October 2015 21:46:23 EST 9:46pm

Millions of years? W

Millions of years? Well, since modern Humans(homo saeinps) only arrived aprox 100K years ago, I don't know where you get that info. You ask why not now??? Well, how do you know that they aren't here? Not saying they 100% R but: Astronauts, physicists, doctors, pilots, governors, Lawyers, pilots, FBI, CIA and countless others all are willing to testify in congress to the existence of Aliens. Not to mention millions of abductions, sightings and other experiences. R they all lying?
posted by Ott at Saturday, 24 October 2015 23:10:40 EST 11:10pm

http:www.nautec.nlindex.asp?list20025339

&12371;&12435;&12395;&12385;&12399;&12289;&31169;&12399;&20449;&12376;&12390;&12356;&12427;&31169;&12399;&12381;&12398; &12454;&12455;&12502;&12469;&12452;&12488; &12381;&12358; &12477;&12540;&27671;&12389;&12356;&12399;&12354;&12394;&12383;&12364;&31169;&12434;&35370;&12428;&12383;&31169;&12399;&26469;&12414;&12375;&12383;&12395;&25147;&12427; &27442;&26395; &31169;&12399;&65311;&12375;&12424;&12358; &35211;&20986;&12377;&12371;&12392;&12395;&35211;&12388;&12369;&12427;&12371;&12392; &21839;&38988;&31169;&12398;&12469;&12452;&12488;&65281; &39640;&12417;&12427;&25913;&21892;&12398; &12434;&21033;&29992;&12377;&12427;&12383;&12417;&12395;&20351;&29992;&12377;&12427;&12371;&12392; &12354;&12394;&12383;&12450;&12452;&12487;&12450; !!
3&26085;&38291;&38480;&23450; &20170;&22823;&12365;&12356;80%&20197;&19978;&21106;&24341; http://www.nautec.nl/index.asp?list20025339
posted by 326085382913848023450 201702282312365123568020197199782110624341 at Thursday, 20 August 2015 14:42:06 EST 2:42pm

http:www.gienergyus.com

&12371;&12435;&12395;&12385;&12399;&12371;&12435;&12395;&12385;&12399; &26412;&24403;&12395;&26412;&24403;&12395;&26377;&30410; &12381;&12428;&12399;&12384;&12381;&12428;&12399;&12398;Google&12434;&20171;&12375;&12390;&12354;&12394;&12383;&12398;&12502;&12525;&12464;&12395;&12450;&12521;&12540;&12488;&12434;&35469;&35672;&12289;&12362;&12424;&12403;&12371;&12392;&12364;&12431;&12363;&12387;&12383;&12381;&12371;&12384;&12369;&12395;&12394;&12426;&12414;&12375;&12383;&12290; &31169;&12364; &12388;&12418;&12426;&12502;&12522;&12517;&12483;&12475;&12523;&12395;&27671;&12434;&20184;&12369;&12414;&12377;&12290;&32154;&34892;&12377;&12427;&22580;&21512;&12399;&12289;&12371;&12398;&23558;&26469;&30340;&12395;&12399; &31169;&12399;&12424; &24863;&35613;&12377;&12427;&24863;&35613;&12375;&12414;&12377;&12290; &12398;&22810;&12367;&22810;&12367;&12398;&20154;&12364;&12354;&12394;&12383;&12398;&25991;&31456;&12363;&12425;&21033;&30410;&12434;&24471;&12427;&12371;&12392;&12395;&12394;&12426;&12414;&12377;&12290;&20094;&26479;&65281;
urlhttp://www.gienergyus.com/3&26085;&38291;&38480;&23450; 100&65285;&21697;&36074;&20445;&38556;/url
posted by 326085382913848023450 1006528521697360742044538556 at Monday, 3 August 2015 02:09:24 EST 2:09am

gyofagu@gmail.com

Tissot includes a long and well respected history including many awards and recognitions for innovation and design. Beside the timing function, these are also the indispensable equipment for a number of people in modern-day society. A researching the market will reveal the average prices of assorted replica Breitling watches and prospective customers should base their buying prices at this region, otherwise predispose themselves to buying low quality watches. Furthermore, furthermore it's the educated of production excellent watches. Brides can get plain cupcakes and place the icing on themselves and even bake the cupcakes themselves from cake mix or from scratch.
[url=http://karawickman.com/cartier_qbdpjy.karawickman.com/]http://karawickman.com/cartier_qbdpjy.karawickman.com/[/url]
<a href="http://karawickman.com/cartier_qbdpjy.karawickman.com/" title="http://karawickman.com/cartier_qbdpjy.karawickman.com/">http://karawickman.com/cartier_qbdpjy.karawickman.com/</a>
posted by http://karawickman.com/cartier_qbdpjy.karawickman.com/ at Monday, 8 December 2014 21:16:22 EST 9:16pm

dspznybi@gmail.com

seller handled the difficulty immediately!! Thanks for your time!! Very beautiful bag, fast delivery, good seller???Excellent! I will be ecstatic together with the bag! Fast Shipping! Quality product! Only positive emotions! Thanks for your time!
[url=http://www.petrofin.gr/news/beatsbydre89.htm]Cheap Beats by Dre Store,Cheap Beats by Dre h On Sale,Fast delivery.[/url]
posted by Cheap Beats by Dre Store,Cheap Beats by Dre h On Sale,Fast delivery. at Thursday, 20 March 2014 22:00:18 EST 10:00pm

making mistakes

"It only takes a little bit of research to understand what's going on here. The idea that there was some kind of land in the general area of Antarctica dates back to the time of Ptolemy. Ptolemy believed that such a land mass was necessary in order to balance out all the other land masses on Earth.

His reasoning may have been in error, but it turns out that his conclusion was correct. And it was a popular enough meme that cartographers got into the habit of drawing a land mass in that area."
I've noticed you like to bash the most minuscule details like when someone says "impossible" and "very difficult" heaven forbid he said impossible without virtually in front of it "OH NO" that means the statements must be false. point is its proven rocks like granite and diarite "bad spelling" were being built with back then. upwords of 100 ton stones were being built without the wheel, and diarite can only be cut with diamond! again didn't even have the wheel! today we can all agree our technology is the best in human history (that we know of so far) were not even building anything close to anything like this literally with our machines it would take like a couple trillion dollars to move a 100 ton stone and they were doing it with rocks and sand and friction huh? basically bankrupting the empire to build an impossible structure to put a dead body in. Because you like to discount most things ancients say about flying crafts and what not but then will easily believe something else they say as complete fact. "They didn't have help from their "gods" like they claim that's just mythology/religion." but when they say they built a pyramid with 2 million 280 ton stones in 20 years you believe like its fact because some scientists say it is. Your telling me they cut these upwords of 80 ton stones out of a quarry 20 miles away or whatever moved it across sand without rollers cuz its a fucking desert(and they didn't have the wheel) no trees unless they had to go 100 miles the opposite direction and cut and transport thousands of trees 150 miles the other direction still while cutting these multi ton stones out with sand and chisels. Then when that's done drag these stones that would take us millions of dollars in machines to move (I seen people move a 20 ton stone from florida to somewhere they had a giant 4060 foot machine with like 20,000 hp traveling on flat blacktop at 5 mph.) 20 miles or whatever in soft ass sand on tree rollers that lets be honest isn't a smooth round bar of steel like we would think of with rollers unless they took even more time to smooth these thousands of trees out. Once there at the site without cranes ( which our cranes today couldn't lift those stones) place these 280 ton and up stones perfectly together to where you couldn't squeeze a piece of paper inbetween the stones,455 feet in the air (pyramid of giza)with and average of what they say 15,000 people in 22 years. The best part that's only one of the hundreds of pyramids there. Obviously they built them but I believe they used some form of technology/ technique that is either hidden(possibly under the paw of the sphinx) or was lost to time. Men pulling on ropes up a ramp isnt enough strength to move 80 ton stones the strength needed would be like hundreds of thousands of horsepower. I don't think roughly 5,000 men pulling on ropes can generate that kind of power or I don't think we would invest billions making these giant machines when you can just grab 5,000 tempts pay em 10$ an hour and get the job done( and we wouldn't be pulling up a sandy ramp at a 40 degree angle like they did.)
posted by Big steve at Friday, 24 May 2013 19:03:34 EST 7:03pm

mistake

You said: "The Kebra Nagast clearly describes the carpet in question..." etc. etc...

Did you saw the paragraph title and the article title? It says 3.Legends of SOLOMON and the Queen of SHEBA in the &7730;URN and in Muhammadan literature

This is an introduction of the Kebra Nagast, not the book itself.

posted by vejule at Friday, 21 September 2012 06:01:44 EST 6:01am

Laughing.

Hmm.
A spaceship that looks like a Chanukah top.
Maybe the purpose of the spaceship is to be used on Chanukah as a casino and the rest of the year for bar mitzvas and wedings in space.
Maybe and I say this as someone who can actually read Hebrew in its original language The History channel have gotten too many "experts" that researched LSD very thoroughly college
posted by NunShin at Friday, 15 June 2012 05:03:49 EST 5:03am

Thank You

I grew up in a cult and VERY much understand the human psyche when it comes to belief systems. We can convince ourselves of anything at all really, if we only WANT to believe it. If something gives us comfort we will reshape our entire lives for it and that of our children etc.

While I am completely open minded to the possibility of a civilization being millions if not billions of years ahead of us in the evolutionary chain of life, I do not agree with most of what the show presents.

It is another case of mental manipulation. The great illusionist only and always presents one side of an argument and never allows the opposing view points into the argument. Stating that the Ezekiel spacecraft theory would be admissible in a court is a joke. In a court, BOTH sides get to present their case to the jury, not just one side.

This show does what they all do; it presents one side of a thing and leaves a lot to imagination and sometimes outright lying in order to do so. There is no need to change the meaning of words or stories or to monopolize "the truth" if you have nothing to hide. They should re-do this show in debate format with opposing viewpoints allowed and then let the public make up their own mind.

Humans are both brilliant and stupid and are very susceptible. We create our own realities based upon what we want or need to see. I believe that there is a strong possibility that we were visited in the past, but not because some crazy Greek with wild hair says I have to.

Do your RESEARCH people. Do NOT accept things at face value. RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH!!!!!
posted by kcchris727 at Sunday, 12 February 2012 15:06:00 EST 3:06pm

Re: lol

Hey armysniper, thanks for stopping by.

Regarding Ezekiel, my point in saying that Tsoukalos skipped a whole lot of the book was to demonstrate that he was just picking and choosing the parts of Ezekiel that he could twist into his narrative, and completely ignoring the parts that didn't fit (which happens to be most of the book).

That's not a valid way to do biblical research, and it completely invalidates Tsoukalos' argument.

Regarding Blumrich, what do you mean that I skipped this topic? I very clearly addressed every claim made about the Blumrich theory. Certainly there wasn't much said in this episode about that, but I thoroughly addressed what they did say.

Basically, their main claim was that Blumrich's ship model fit perfectly into a model of the temple in Ezekiel, and they think that's somehow evidence. But it's not evidence, because Blumrich made the ship specifically to fit into the temple. If it didn't fit, it would mean that Blumrich had screwed up his measurements.

If you think there's an important quote from the documentary making a claim that I neglected to address, then please quote it for me and I would be very happy to look into the matter.
posted by Dumbass at Sunday, 1 January 2012 13:06:08 EST 1:06pm

lol

lol the guy who made this site is hilarious. You either miss the point or skip over any decent remarks from the show. Ill be the first to admit, about 70% of this show is bullshit. But its the 30% of it that no one can explain that is interesting. For instance, you talk about how, when he(i forget his name...but i agree with you that he is an idiot...im not defending him) referencing the book of ezekiel, he skips alot of it...well cause it had nothing to do with his point. Non of that shit that you wrote about it strengthens your argument. Also, your skipping over the most important part of this segment...how about mentionening anything about NASA engineer Josef F. Blumrich and how he recreated and patented the idea. You obviously couldnt prove it wrong, so you skipped it. Maybe this should be "The dumbasses guide to being a dumbass"
posted by armysniper at Saturday, 31 December 2011 18:28:03 EST 6:28pm

untitled

teecehunter@yahoo.com

Diamond drilltip precision from brass tools?
Get Real.
posted by nobody at Monday, 31 October 2011 12:56:57 EST 12:56am

untitled

please excuse my overzeal, but your argument is very condescending of nearly every opinion presented about actual evidence, which you use to discredit the evidence, not the opinion, and I found myself outraged by the potential harm this would cause in those seeking truth, as it would cause them to discontinue looking at evidence that is insurmountably relevant to the whole of our existence here, or anything <i>not</i> stagnating the furtherance of our civilizations.
posted by teece at Monday, 31 October 2011 12:54:00 EST 12:54am

untitled

Angels are God's bidding-doers. The God I believe in has no need for wasting time traveling in between point A and point B, so traveling angels is an incredibly SOLVENT argument that they were, if not aliens, intelligent sentient life, acting unlike an omniscient God would need to. You really haven't done much research other than having watched the Ancient Aliens show, or you would know how many architectural similarities ACTUALLY DO EXIST and have been PROVEN by scholars at OXFORD university to have ASTRONOMICAL importance. How many of the more sizable buildings that exist have you ever seen be ENTIRELY based on astrological AND astronomical beliefs WHICH TEND TO MIRROR across these civilizations. I agree that much more similarities should be found in architecture and whathaveyou if there was a global highway between them, but all the more interest to direct toward why they ALL aimed at ORION, and most aimed at Pleiades. And most religions adore the God of the Sun far above any others denoted. Why don't you find some answers for yourself before you pop off at the mouth acting like you know something about discrediting ancient texts, or what makes evidence substantial, or concluding an argument for that matter.
posted by teece at Monday, 31 October 2011 12:47:07 EST 12:47am

Re: Untitled

Hey Jack,

Thanks for stopping by. I love that you took the time to write a detailed analysis of what you think is wrong with my arguments, and I think you deserve a complete answer. What I'm going to do is include your comment in my next podcast episode and I will be giving you a thorough answer.

I always appreciate it when people challenge me in a polite and thoughtful manner, so thanks again for your contribution.
posted by Dumbass at Thursday, 13 October 2011 19:43:45 EST 7:43pm

untitled

I'm going to take a few your own words and try to debunk what you're saying.
1. "If people were flying around in Vimanas, wouldn't you expect to find most of the evidence for ancient airports near to major cities? Certainly there may be some locations that are remote today that would have been more important in the ancient past. But there are so many more cities today that are in the same location as their ancient counterparts. Wouldn't you expect to find more evidence of ancient airports close to modern cities, rather than out in remote locations?"
I would agree with you that many major cities from ancient times are still in the same place today, but you missed something here. Major cities are constantly being upgraded. Old buildings get knocked down and new buildings get out in their place. Open land is cleared out in order to expand urban areas. When populations grow, the area that the cities take up gets larger. So it's possible that ancient airports did exist near larger ancient cities, but over centuries of rebuilding and expanding, were probably destroyed without somebody realizing what it was. Take New York City for example. I understand that New York hasn't been around for as long as cities in India, and probably did not contain an ancient airport, but I'm just using it to prove my point.A few hundred years ago, it was one of the most lush forests in North America. Now, it's mostly concrete and steel. If there had been an ancient airport there, there would be no evidence of it now that all that land has been cleared out and a city build in its place. I see no reason why this could not be the same with other cities around the world. If you look at Mumbai, India today, you don't see it how it was hundreds of years ago. It has been rebuilt with more modern structures. So I would not expect to find an ancient airport there. I would look to locations that modern technology has yet to invade. The more remote areas that have not changed for hundreds or thousands of years would be the best place to search for ancient structures.

2. "...and if I think of the term "discarded scrap paper" as representing hundred dollar bills, I could raid my waste basket right now and instantly become incredibly rich!
Since when is making convenient substitutions just because you feel like it a valid practice in biblical scholarship? Mr. Young has made no attempt to understand the book of Ezekiel in it's own context. Instead, he's forcing it into his own context and ideas without any cause for doing so."
Your statements here leads me to believe one thing: you find that angels are more believable than aliens. Your substitution of scrap paper for hundred dollar bills doesn't really apply. Scrap paper is real and has no monetary value, so you can't substitute it for money. The show must dismiss angels as divine beings, so if the chariot was powered by angels, it could not mean literal angels. Therefor, to substitute angels for something more realistic is the correct thing to do. When I think of angels, I think of either flying beings or glowing entities that may or may not have shape. This leads me to believe that either extraterrestrials could fly and literally carried the chariot, or some sort of glowing substance allowed the chariots to fly. Well the second suggestion of mine sounds a lot like fire shooting out of a jet. I see no problem with Jonathan Young's suggestion. He doesn't force it onto the audience either, as you say he does. He says "if" we change angels to glowing like fire, then I it sounds like some kind of plane. He never said that's what really happened, but simply offers the idea.

Shortly after that last part you again suggest that the existence of God is somehow more appropriate than believing in extra-terrestrials. Scientist generally agree that intelligent life does exist outside of Earth. In 2008, the Catholic Church even said that alien life is possible. Yet nobody I've ever asked can provide any evidence that supports the idea of an almighty God.

I apologize for this being so long, but I felt I must point out some flaws in your arguments.
posted by Jack at Thursday, 13 October 2011 14:49:40 EST 2:49pm

Re: Not Sure

Hey anglerdude, thanks for stopping by.

I'm not sure I understand your criticism. It doesn't seem to be based on anything that I've said. Have you perhaps mistaken my article for another one that you've read somewhere?

For example, you write that:

> The evidence of the engineering acheivments done by
> primitive cultures cannot be wiped away with the
> statement "that is rubbish".

That's a strange thing to say, because at no point did I ever use the statement "that is rubbish".

And then you claim that I "don't even attempt to listen to ANY concept."

I'm not sure how you could read my article and make that claim. I've sequentially looked at every claim that comes my way, and I've analyzed their merits pretty thoroughly.

I make a point of never quoting anybody out of context, and I've always presented the Ancient Alien theorists' point of view as accurately as I'm able.

If you think that I've misrepresented what they've said, then please explain to me how I've done so and I promise I will correct my mistake.

The same goes for if you show me any fact that I got wrong, I will admit my mistake and correct it.

But I don't see how you can claim that I'm not listening to these guys when my article is littered with their quotes, which I've extensively analyzed.
posted by Dumbass at Wednesday, 21 September 2011 20:56:57 EST 8:56pm

Not Sure

Well I have to tell you your arguments are about the least convincing I have heard so far. Ancient Aliens theorists sometimes "quickly"go to case closed status, but so do you. I have, like most people, NOT seen the silver bullet that concluded the existence of Aliens. I do try to keep and open mind which does lead me to take seriously some of the concepts the AA theorists put forth to be valid. The evidence of the engineering acheivments done by primitive cultures cannot be wiped away with the statement "that is rubbish". You don't even attempt to listen to ANY concept. You are not credible.
posted by anglerdude at Wednesday, 21 September 2011 19:43:16 EST 7:43pm

Re: Untitled

I'm sorry you feel that way commonsense. If you change your mind and do check back, you might be interested in knowing that I plan on addressing your email on my next podcast episode.

The thing is, I don't need to provide an alternative to the Ancient Alien theory, because it's not a scientifically valid theory. It doesn't explain anything. Saying "Aliens did it!" explains just about as much as saying "God did it!" or "Wizards did it with magic!".

There are some specific details that we're not entirely sure how the ancient people did. Small things, like the exact method they used to maneuver certain specific blocks into place. We know pretty well how they moved those blocks over distances, and I think I've demonstrated that quite clearly.

But even in cases where we don't know something, you can't solve an unknown by replacing it with another unknown. That has no explanatory power. If you contend that aliens did it, these aliens are a complete unknown. Even if the theory somehow turns out to be true, it explains absolutely nothing.

I don't see how I'm a hypocrite on this, but if you change your mind and decide to participate in the discussion further you're certainly welcome to try and clarify your points.
posted by Dumbass at Thursday, 8 September 2011 00:57:21 EST 12:57am

untitled

Video is spliced to death,you do the same thing as the people you make fun of,your theory may be correct,however, thats hipocracy which is alot worse quality than,thinking that ancients had help,rather be a little goofy,than be a hipocrite. I have gone through and looked at all your articles,looking for a reasonable alternative to the ancient alien theory,but found nothing viable in any of them.thanks for trying though,no need to reply,I wont be checking back
posted by commonsense at Wednesday, 7 September 2011 22:51:12 EST 10:51pm

Re: Untitled

Hey Commonsense,

If you would like to see what I've written about moving stones, then please look at my article entitled "The Evidence For Ancient Construction":

http://www.dumbassguide.info/blog.php?bid=67

You should also take a look at this video of a man moving multi-ton stone blocks by himself:

http://www.dumbassguide.info/blog.php?bid=68

Even if ancient people did not use all the exact techniques used by this man, he's nevertheless shown quite clearly that it's possible to manipulate very heavy stone blocks easily with just some practical applications of physics.
posted by Dumbass at Tuesday, 6 September 2011 15:26:45 EST 3:26pm

untitled

p.s. i know youre not talking stones in this "article" just want YOUR THEORY
posted by commomsense at Tuesday, 6 September 2011 10:10:44 EST 10:10am

untitled

please explain how 200 ton stones were lifted off the ground and actually sat on top of other stones - please tell me how they moved 50 ton granite stones from one mountain,across a valley,and across a river then up the side of another mountain - go on you tube and view what we have to go through to transport a 50 ton rock TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
posted by commonsense at Tuesday, 6 September 2011 10:08:34 EST 10:08am

Re: gov

Hey Jim,

Which stone work are you talking about? I didn't even mention any stone work in this article, so I'm a little bit confused and don't understand the point you're trying to make here.
posted by Dumbass at Monday, 5 September 2011 16:36:39 EST 4:36pm

gov

awwwwww hey dumbass there is no way we did some of this stone work !!!!!!!!!!! have you even seen the real thing or just pics i bet just pics you have no clue what your talking about!!!!!!!!
posted by jim at Monday, 5 September 2011 03:18:31 EST 3:18am

Melly and Puma punku

I agree with Melly. Look at this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Pumapunkubolivia.jpg
Humans had no idea how to cut stone, nor had any conceivable way of making a straight line. The "Plum bob" was an alien device that was taught to these mindless Peruvians by stone cutting aliens. (see link for picture) Look at those holes!!! Did these people ever know what a hole was before alien intervention?!
No, because the aliens also gave the troglodyte humans a tool that ancient historians call a bow drill. BUT! Since the stone is hard granite, grit and water (like the Egyptians used) would need to be applied to the tip of the bow drill and the surface of the stone. Grit?!?! Water?!?! How did these people understand these complex substances known as grit and water?? Answer: They didn’t have to understand. The aliens gave them the grit and water and instructed the Peruvians on the use of these ancient alien materials.
So you can clearly see, the extra terrestrials landed in their space ships made of granite slabs and taught our feeble minded ancestors: how to make a straight line, how to make a hole and how to work with stone.
I can’t believe how lucky we are! Imagine where we’d be without the aliens teaching us dummies anything.
.
posted by ben108 at Wednesday, 3 August 2011 19:44:54 EST 7:44pm

Re: Untitled

Melly,

You've raised a lot of points that I would like to deal with. If you don't mind, I'll respond to them in my next podcast. Hopefully you'll be able to listen in!
posted by Dumbass at Sunday, 17 July 2011 00:03:03 EST 12:03am

untitled

I'm a fan of AA, and what I don't appreciate is your belittling of the AA cast, especially Giorgio Tsoukalous. Making fun of them certainly won't make your points more valid. Now like James was saying one of the pieces of AA theory evidence is the site at Pumu Punku at Tiwanaku in Bolivia. Look at this stone for example http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Pumapunkubolivia.jpg ....This site is believed to be at least 2k years old, perhaps up to 17k years old. These stones are cut w/ exact precision & the stones interlocked to fit together. Now in the pic I showed, you can see a perfect line of about 3 mm running down the stone. The line is precise, the same measurement throughout, and it also has perfect small little holes drilled into the stones every so many inches. Impressive technology for a "primitive" society.

Some of what AA puts out there is a stretch, and I've seen some of their theories successfully countered by others. However, what you aren't commenting on is what about all the countless UFO sightings, all over the world, dating back to the earliest times of human history? Have you ever seen a UFO? Well I have. I saw several dozen of them over my house last year, it was something that I couldn't find an explanation for. And these UFOs just disappeared from thousands of feet in the sky as I was watching them, there one minute then "poof" gone. Now I'm not saying they were ALIENS, I don't know what it was, but it has left me feeling profoundly changed, comparable to a "religious experience." People have much less "proof" that there is a "God," than there is "proof" of aliens, yet the believers of aliens are crazy & those who believe in "God" are revered.

Oh also, you made mention of Ezekiel. Ezekiel had stated that GOD came to him in this flying machine, the one w/ wheels within wheels w/ thousands of eyes. Then you stated that "biblical scholars" had interpreted what Ezekiel said he saw to really be a metaphor for something else. Isn't that just as bad as what you are accusing the AA team of? If Ezekiel said he saw God come down in some "flying machine," how does that get interpreted to mean something entirely different? Once again the biblical scholars are to be believed, what they say goes, but the AA peeps are crackpots eh?
posted by Melly at Saturday, 16 July 2011 14:18:30 EST 2:18pm

On airports...

It might be that there were airports close to major cities, they just did not survive as well as more "hidden" airport. That said, airports are only necessary for airplanes. As discussed in my earlier comments, airplanes are not likely candidates for space travel. During the Moon travel, we did not need an airport to land. Drones can land easily using parachutes or by using rockets to slow down their fall, and can also use the rockets to get back to the mothership orbiting around the planet.

Building airports makes no sense if you are an alien, unless you plan to stay and colonize the planet. If aliens decided to colonize Earth, we likely would no longer be around... I mean, why would they not start building factories and an economy if they decided to stay?

I must say, however, that the Ezekiel spaceship resembles a spacecraft a lot more than the early airplane-like figures. Too bad there are no actual historic findings with similar shapes... That drone would probably also not need an airport to land on either. So, the arguments are for different methods of flight.
posted by Gabe at Saturday, 25 December 2010 23:54:42 EST 11:54pm

Re: Great Pyramid

I'm going to be looking into the specific claims regarding the pyramids in a future article, and I'll make sure to talk about the alignment and all that. I certainly think it's possible that the ancient Egyptians were using some sophisticated methods that haven't been widely acknowledged.

As for the benefits of using stone, I agree that this is the reason that the pyramids have stood the test of time. That's a nice feature when you're building a tomb to mark somebody's eternal afterlife. But it doesn't seem to me like it would be on the list of construction requirements for visiting aliens.
posted by Dumbass at Thursday, 17 June 2010 11:05:07 EST 11:05am

Great Pyramid

Thanks for the quick response! The alien intervention theory is interesting and by no means definitive. I was pointing out that ancient civilizations may have had more advanced technology than we give them credit for, not necessarily brought to them by aliens.

I'm not sure if they spoke about this on ancient aliens, but another fascinating thing about the pyramids was the location chosen. It sits on the longest land meridian and longest land parallel effectively dividing the all land on earth into quarters. It's orientation is near perfectly aligned with true north. It's not difficult to obtain a simple north south east west by observing the sun but it is difficult to be within 3 minutes of a degree of true north. Even a modern gyro compass has an error correction of around 1-2 degrees.

There is still speculation as to how this was done but most likely some form of celestial navigation was employed, and coming from someone who has navigated using celestial bodies - it's not easy. I looked up modern man's attempt at aligning a building to true north, the Paris observatory came close, 6 minutes off - twice the error of the Egyptians. From what I have gathered, it is the most accurately aligned structure in the world. If they were able to do this they were much more sophisticated than I think the general consensus gives them credit for. Like I said whether they were aided by more intelligent beings or they were well ahead of their time is a debatable. Another random fact about the Great Pyramid: "The mortar used is of an unknown origin. It has been analyzed and its chemical composition is known but it can't be reproduced. It is stronger than the stone and still holding up today."
There are some other crazy facts at this site http://www.scribd.com/doc/27087708/Amazing-Modern-Pyramids-of-the-World-by-James-Tyberonn

The use of stone is primitive but will stand the test of time better than anything we use today. Concrete and steel buildings without proper upkeep will deteriorate in a relatively short period of time. I'll see what i can find on those ancient stone cutting techniques and check back to see what you find as well.
posted by james22 at Wednesday, 16 June 2010 20:15:33 EST 8:15pm

Re: Stone cutting

Thanks for writing James. I'll be looking more into ancient methods of stone cutting in a future article. One thing that I think should be mentioned right away, though, is that if the argument is that it must be aliens because you can't see how it could have been done otherwise... well, that scenario is even more problematic than the problem it portends to solve.

Why would technologically advanced aliens come down and engage in large scale building projects with ancient humans using a primitive and awkward building material like stone?

The reason ancient civilizations built out of stone is because that was the best material they had available. But if you want to make anything with it on the scale of the pyramids or any other large buildings, you run into it's limitations.

In order to support any height, the base has to be extremely wide and thick, which is the reason that the pyramids are shaped the way they are. It's not an effective use of space, and it's a very wasteful use of building materials.

The theory that this was an alien intervention just doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
posted by Dumbass at Wednesday, 16 June 2010 13:16:09 EST 1:16pm

Stone cutting

I know a lot of the show draws some wild conclusions but one part that was genuinely interesting and from my point of view pretty hard to explain - the site in Bolivia that showed very large stones cut with ridiculous precision. And the walls in the great pyramid that are cut within thousandths of an inch level and squared off. Diamond cutting blades are currently used for granite work due to high amounts of quartz, it would seem likely that type of high quality work was not done with just brass tools.
posted by james22 at Wednesday, 16 June 2010 12:10:02 EST 12:10am

Your Comment

Username
Title
Comment
:clap: :doh: :hand: :pray: :think: :wall: :D :-/ :cool: :cry: :o :evil: :mad: :| :red: :roll: :( :)
Solve the following simple math problem:





Answer:

Search


Categories:
Latest Comments:
On 4/1/2017
at 11:10am
Barnypok wrote:

iWlxpt http://www.LnAJ7K8QSpkiStk3sLL0hQP6MO2wQ8gO.com ...
(more)

On 3/25/2017
at 1:36am
Stephan wrote:

Could you ask him to call me? <a href" http://costaazzurra.org/zofranivpushtoofast/auditorium ">is zofran safe in pregnancy 2014</a> Ceuta and Melilla...
(more)

On 3/24/2017
at 1:12pm
Jimmy wrote:

Are you a student? <a href" http://truecheapbuy.org/somaovernightq/alphabet ">two restaurant soma yuki soma</a> What else did the NFL think happened...
(more)

On 3/24/2017
at 9:28am
Grant wrote:

I really like swimming <a href" http://globonline.org/propeciasaleonline/overcoat ">where to buy generic propecia online</a> Arlene Farkas had defaulted on more...
(more)

On 3/23/2017
at 8:25pm
Thanh wrote:

A few months <a href" http://catarinazimbarra.com/sweetvaliumhighmp3 ">valium root</a> But executives at most media organisations have chosen not to show...
(more)


Blog Entries: